Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm b-a-a-a-c-k!

well, after a 10 day departure from P90X, I'm back! I had a long trip to las vegas to sell more SoftSpots - and though I had the best intentions of doing some sort of workout while I was there, my work out clothes are the only thing in my suitcase that came home clean. Long days there and I just couldn't bring myself to wake up early (after bouts of freaking insomnia!) I must have not been drinking enough wine. Anyhoo - this is my second day in my renewed effort to take on p90X, which given my delay, is now P100X. I'm going to try my darndest to not tack on any further days. We are going to Cabo at Christmas so I'm running out of time to complete my "body transformation." I've also abandoned Tony's eating plan - though I'm sure it is great, I think I'm going to stick with weight watchers, which I know works for me. Tony's diet, though uber healthy, left me eating more than I think I need to - - we'll see what happens. I'm still full of jiggle - stronger, but still jiggly so hopefully this next thirty days will start attacking those yucky fat cells. And thank you my loyal blog followers (all seven of you) for not giving up on me even though I'm quite sure the thought crossed your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment