Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Moan. Grunt.

I have never let out as many involuntary noises in my life in a 55 minute period than I did last night during the CORE workout. Really, generally speaking I'm just not a grunter and moaner (get your heads out of the gutter.) But if you'd been on the other side of the door last night you would have wondered what was going on. This was my second go at Core so you think it would have been easier, but somehow as the minutes ticked on my muscles got more and more less cooperative.

So when my alarm went off this morning for Day 9, I let out another groan. Not so much because it was early, and I was still tired, but because it literally hurt to roll out of bed (and I have one of those memory foam mattress toppers.) Up the stairs I painfully went to my little room to start the day with Cardio X. Today I feel like I weigh 300 pounds which made even the jumping jacks at the beginning difficult. I was literally shaking the house, so much for being light footed. Luckily I didn't wake the kids which would have really ticked off Chris who was still in bed recovering from his first day of the program.

Wish me luck as I try to tackle Day 10 tomorrow in the morning. Working out at night sucks ... I just have to remind myself when I hear that beeping before the sun is even awake.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! :) I am on day 14. Today is my rest day. I haven't really been very sore since the first few days, thank goodness. But let me tell you... Ab ripper! OUCH!

    ReplyDelete